Search This Blog

Thursday 5 July 2012

TIGHT RHYMES

A lot of faces unsuspecting Metals not detecting Children not respecting their elders Do you blame them, they're orphans They never got fancy offers, they're loafers Take me out of this coffin I'm no longer coughing I'm puffing and passing this joint As I lyrically spit to the point I think I've reached my boilinng point Tight rhymes, tight times I'm using tight rhymes to describe these trying tiimes Aluta Continua, the struggle continues That line is so true I dont object But I subject you to open your eyes and ears And filter these illuminatic lies Spreading like flies Dirty coded files Resulting in shrill demented cries I hope you look into the skies the same way I do Maybe you'll see things the same way I do My facebook and twitter pages Are filled with raging savages and sages Trapped in illuminatic passages Dancing hostages Writing cryptic messages Girls selling their bodies Boys swimming in lust How long will this last? This is not my first nor my last But I'll be damned if I dont bury my past. K.NGUDU© copyright reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment