Search This Blog

Friday 3 May 2013

GHETTO NIGHT RHYMES Girls screaming and Guns blazing Niggaz cursing and cops chasing Dogs barking and moms shouting Cops and Ambulance sirens hooting Man down blood flowing Tears rolling All in a nights tale in my ghetto. Sleep is a privilledge 'cause we chose to leave the villege Now these ghetto night rhymes have taken leverage Fuck why am I still paying mortgage? Ghetto night rhymes have turned horrific lullabies 'cause it's continuous deception and lies we hear Fake lashes and nails and hair What the hell is going on out here? I suggest u color me blind With the marked ink of ancient wisdom For my eyes and ears have come to become sensitive to these ghetto night rhymes This burden's become heavy on my faith. I used to stay up till late Walk up the streets while my elders mate In persuit of meeting my mate in the still of the night But sadly that beautiful stillness was polluted by these convolluted ghetto night rhymes No more soulfull rythmic sounds nor romantic ballad vibes Only these disturbing Ghetto Night Rhymes...

No comments:

Post a Comment